Amber, He is so cute!! I am so happy that you started doing this. I never get on the facebook site to do that. Sorry but I am glad that we can keep in touch like this!!!!
What a sweet picture!! I am so glad you are blogging. I found your comment just today!! I am so excited to check in on your life and watch little Kayson grow. I love this picture. What a sweet baby and you are a great mom. Keep up the good work!
My name is Amberly Nielson and I married Jesse Nielson on September 1, 2006. We had our first baby boy on March 13, 2008. His name is Kayson and he is such a joy and blessing in our life. We had our daughter on January 2011, her name is Kaisley and she is the sweetest! I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love my life and I'm trying to enjoy every waking moment of it.
6 comments:
That is so cute!!! Man you got lots of cute pictures that is good. SO are you in your new place? how are you liking it?
Amber, I found your site through Lacey's. Kason is so cute! I've got a blog, too. There is a link through Lacey's site.
oops, I see you already have a link . . . duh!
Amber I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can see what's going on with your family. I love the pictures of Kayson.... so cute!
Amber,
He is so cute!! I am so happy that you started doing this. I never get on the facebook site to do that. Sorry but I am glad that we can keep in touch like this!!!!
What a sweet picture!! I am so glad you are blogging. I found your comment just today!! I am so excited to check in on your life and watch little Kayson grow. I love this picture. What a sweet baby and you are a great mom. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment