Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Little "Remember Game"
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

5 comments:

Cashelle said...

Okay. You asked for it. Who can forget Amber, Ashley, and Lacey riding Ashley's lawnmower up and down the street? AJ and I still laugh at that!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Well this memory to me is one I will never forget. When you and Jesse lived in Springville and Kelly and I would come over for dinner and we would play Phase 10. I will never forget that and I can't wait to see you guys and make more memories. :)

LOVE YA!

Becky K. said...

Yes, Amber, I remember the cell phone incident. Very funny. Ok, so I'm not all there sometimes. There are so many memories of you and Lacey it's hard to choose. I DEFINITELY have the lawn mower memory when you guys wanted to drive so bad, and that little lawn mower was so "cool." Remember when you went to California with us to help Cashelle and A.J. move to San Diego and the "Don't forget your prop" incident? We had so much fun on that trip, huh? Especially funny was Curt walking into the glass window on Fisherman's Wharf. I remember watching movies with all of you at our home. You always treated me as one of your friends. It was great. I miss those times . . . .

Andria said...

Amber I remember playing with you and Julie too. You were such a cute little girl. A memory I have of you that I want to share is of your baby's blessing. You, Jeese and Kayson all looked like such a cute family. I was so happy to watch you. But I will always remember your testimony. You said things that I needed to hear and you really strengthened me that day. You lifted my spirits and helped me remember how much I love being a mom. Thanks!!

Katie McCaul said...

One thing I remember was your testimony at Kayson's baby blessing it made me start to cry you are such a cute lady and a good mom.