Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Fair and Car Show



The fair came to Manti this weekend, they have rides, games, rodeos a car show and lots of fun. My mom, Kori, Kenny, and Johnny put they're old cars in the car show. There were tons of really really nice cars in it and then there were some really old cool cars in it. Johnny and Kori both got second place trophy's for there divisions, and my mom got a first place trophy in unfinished car. It was so funny cause when other people won, everybody would just clap, but in our group when we would win something we screamed and cheered and everybody just looked at us. I was going to take pictures of they're cars and trophy's but my camera died after just these couple pictures. But I thought I would tell everyone that they won some pretty nice trophy's. It was fun.

Jamie and Kayson at the fair. It is the cutest picture isn't it? Jamie is such a good helper with Kayson. She can keep him entertained for the longest time. He loves how she is small like him, and he will listen to her while she is talking, I think it's because she has a cute squeeky voice. Also Jordin is on the side of me making Kayson laugh. Jordin has tended Kayson alot and I am just so greatful for them living so close. Kayson loves going over to the Kirkhams.

We call Kayson the blonde Jesse, he looks so much like his dad. Everything but his smile, I think he has my huge smile. He smiles with his whole face. I love it.


4 comments:

Andria said...

I love your new site. It looks awesome!! What a fun time at the Fair. I always loved the fair!! Kayson is getting so big and so darn cute!!

Katie McCaul said...

Those pictures are cute!!! Thanks for the candy at the parade :) Too bad we didn't hang more while we were down...well that is our family the loudest ones always right?!?

Becky K. said...

Darling pictures, Amber. Kayson is so cute!

Tausha Marie said...

Amber, I'm so happy you found my blog and commented! I am very happy and it's great to see that you are so happy as well. You're a MOM!!! That's sooo crazy, but so exciting at the same time! He is way cute! Congratulations on your marriage and son!