Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rubber Ducky!

Kayson loves taking baths. He loves splashing and playing with all the fun bath toys. Well I was giving him a bath last night and found this tiny rubber ducky that he hasn't played with in the tub yet. So I gave it to him and of course he loved it! Jesse and I were talking and we look down at him and he had this baby ducky in his mouth! It was the cutest thing. He kept it in there for a minute or two like it was a binkie or something. Jesse got the best picture of it on his phone cause he has this big grin on his face with the ducky still in his mouth. I wish I could get it on here but these are way cute too. I love being a mom, I am always laughing at the funny things he does. I love it!






4 comments:

Andria said...

What a cute thing to do. I love when they try new things and right now it is all about putting everything in their mouths!! Well at least it was a clean rubber ducky!! I love your movie countdown!! I am soooo excited too!! I am so glad you and your mom are coming with us. It will be fun.

Katie McCaul said...

That is so cute and funny! Thanks for the apples and onion my girls loved them:)

Andria said...

Hey just letting you guys know that the tickets came to 8.75 and we have reservations for dinner at Mimi's Cafe at 8:00 or 8:30 the night of the 20th then we will head over to the theater to watch the midnight showing!! Please let your mom know too. I can't wait to see you!!

Becky K. said...

What a cutie. They do the darnedest things. Make sure you write down all the cute things he says when he starts talking. Wish I had.