Tuesday, January 27, 2009
So the funniest thing. Not two hours from me posting my last post, Kayson all of a sudden decided he could crawl. He woke up from a nap, and I was holding him in our bedroom on our bed. He kept reaching for a golf ball on the floor. So I put him on his stomach and out of know where he crawled to it. It was awesome, I almost cried!! Just because I see all these little babies that are younger then him crawling all over church, and two of his younger cousins can crawl. So I have just been waiting and waiting. Finally out of the blue he did it. I think he knew how to do it all along he just didn't show anybody. He said to himself, " I guess I will show them I can crawl today", or " I really want that golfball." I am just happy it finally happened, even though I might be regretting it soon. He can work off all those cheetos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is awesome! That is so funny because me and you tried to get him to crawl on sunday and he wouldn't. Now you have to send and post a video for all of us to see.
Love ya guys and miss ya!
That is so exciting for you! I haven't seen you and Kayson for a long time! He is way cute and I can't believe that he is already almost a year old! It won't be long and we can get our two kiddos and play together! I am hoping that she will make her apperance in about a week. I hope to see you guys soon, I miss you!!
Lacey
P.S. I love your background!
Yeah!!! It is always so fun when they do something new!! Hopefully he won't keep you too busy chasing him around!!
I got home from the ball game last night and Charle had said he could crawl, but I checked your blog and he couldn't according to your post so I am glad I got it all straightened out!
COOL! Way to go Kayson. Little ones are the best!
All he needed was a little motivation.. he don't want to crawl to his mommy,,, he wants to crawl to a golf ball!! you know the important things in life.... I am proud of you kayson... I only move if golf is involved also
Kayson is growing so fast! What a cutie! Tell your parents Hi for me! Have a great day!
Thanks Amber. That really means a lot. It's been really hard but it'll get better! Hope all of you are doing well :)
Post a Comment