Happy Birthday Kayson
Yep, it was Kayson's first birthday on Friday the 13th. Tammy, Kelly, Charle, Monique, Steve and Jen all came to the birthday party. Chad and Kyle couldn't make it cause they were in Kanab for Kyle's baseball game. Mike was working so he couldn't make it either. We ate Subway sandwiches, opened tons of presents, and then ate birthday cake. We had two cakes. One for the birthday boy to demolish by himself, and one for the rest of us. Kayson barely picked at his cake, so I pushed his hand in it, but then he got upset that he was all dirty. So he didn't even eat any. It was funny though. Kayson loves the movie Cars, so we had Car decorations and cake. It was way fun. I can't believe how time fly's! It's ridiculous. I love watching Kayson grow up and learn new things, but it is terribly sad too. He is the best son I could ask for. He is so smart and loves to learn new things. He is not shy, he will go to anybody. He loves to hug his stuffed animals and give them kisses. His favorite game to play is ball. Anytime he see's a hoop he wants to play ball. He has the most gorgeous eye's. They are big and bright blue, with LONG eyelashes! He loves to talk, on and on about the lights, hats, dad and everything he see's. I love him so much and though I am so excited to see him grow into the person he wants to be, I am so sad to see the days keep going by. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSON! I love you!









Yep, it was Kayson's first birthday on Friday the 13th. Tammy, Kelly, Charle, Monique, Steve and Jen all came to the birthday party. Chad and Kyle couldn't make it cause they were in Kanab for Kyle's baseball game. Mike was working so he couldn't make it either. We ate Subway sandwiches, opened tons of presents, and then ate birthday cake. We had two cakes. One for the birthday boy to demolish by himself, and one for the rest of us. Kayson barely picked at his cake, so I pushed his hand in it, but then he got upset that he was all dirty. So he didn't even eat any. It was funny though. Kayson loves the movie Cars, so we had Car decorations and cake. It was way fun. I can't believe how time fly's! It's ridiculous. I love watching Kayson grow up and learn new things, but it is terribly sad too. He is the best son I could ask for. He is so smart and loves to learn new things. He is not shy, he will go to anybody. He loves to hug his stuffed animals and give them kisses. His favorite game to play is ball. Anytime he see's a hoop he wants to play ball. He has the most gorgeous eye's. They are big and bright blue, with LONG eyelashes! He loves to talk, on and on about the lights, hats, dad and everything he see's. I love him so much and though I am so excited to see him grow into the person he wants to be, I am so sad to see the days keep going by. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSON! I love you!












4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayson!!! I can't believe he is one!! I love the cakes. They are both so cute. He is such a doll and I love his eyes too!!
Happy birthday Kayson!!! You're getting so big!
WOW!!! He is one? Happy birthday cute boy. I love that he loves cars. ..that is still waht Reddek loves!!!
So I just looked thru your whole blog and all your old post and can I just say that you are so beautiful I mean every picture can you say super model. I got you comment and would love to have a walking buddy. Just waiting for to stop snowing!!
Post a Comment