Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008




Daddy's Boy


These are just some random pictures that I took. I wish we had some cool exciting ones where we are actually doing something fun, but we never go anywhere or do much of anything. I pretty much am still just learning how to be a mom. Plus lack of sleep leaves me with just chillin at home or going to the grandparents. I can't wait for the family outing at Lagoon on the 16th!! I need some fun!!!!



Kayson with dad's hat on, and slobber all over his shirt.
Kayson in his chair. It probably looks very familiar to alot of you.

Thanks to Kori I think probably six of Kaysons cousins have used it too.

He likes to sit up in it. He can push himself, but he usually doesn't know he is doing it.

4 comments:

Andria said...

What a cute boy! He sure looks like his dad. Lagoon should be fun. I hope it will work with babies!!

Katie McCaul said...

He is so cute!!! I am so excited about lagoon and you guys are brining the babies when we went last year red was only six months. So not too much older than audrey and about the same as kayson.

Becky K. said...

Hey, Amber. Your little boy is growing up too fast! Hope you had fun at Lagoon. Curt and I just got back from a trip to Alaska--can you believe we actually got out of Sanpete County!?!

Joe and Aubrey said...

He's so cute! He looks so much like his daddy.