Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We are alive people!!


I am sorry for not keeping all of my wonderful friends and family updated on our lives. What a loser I am! Most of all you should know but I am 20 weeks pregnant. We find out the gender in three days. We are sooo very excited, and we don't care if it's a boy or a girl, we just want another loving baby in our family. That's really the only exciting thing that has been happening. We did get our family pictures taken with the Nielson family, so much fun, even though I am fat from pregnancy plus more...I still like them. So here are those for now, and I hope to try and keep you all updated. I feel terrible cause I have probably lost some of you as blog friends, forgive me!





3 comments:

Jenny Livingston said...

You are stunning, as usual. =) Pregnancy looks GOOD on you, dear!

Andria said...

Such cute pictures!!

Vintage Soul said...

I love them! You look absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)