Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 31, 2010

I have recently decided that even though I dislike waiting for my pictures to upload on this, (very impatient) that I could still write a little about what is going on with my life. Anyways, I am now almost 36 weeks pregnant, and even though the pain of sleeping, working, caring for a child and husband, not to mention walking...I am really quite enjoying being pregnant. It's such an amazing experience! I remember after I had Kayson, how much I missed feeling the little guy move around in my stomach, and though I am pretty tired of getting kicked in the ribs and having the pressure "down yonder", I know I am going to miss it. Don't get me wrong, I want her to come out more than anything, it's just a happy/sad type thing.
I have done so much to our new house, decorating and painting and what not, and I am absolutely loving the baby girls room. It's so adorable I have to walk by it like 5 times a day just to see how cute it is. It always brightens my day. I have been so blessed this year, with getting a house, and getting pregnant, having stable jobs and reliable awesome vehicles. With my family so close, and watching Kayson become so grown up..and so smart!! He amazes me every day with his adorable laughter and his amazing brain that seems to pick up on things even when he only hears it once, and things he comes up with by himself. I honestly think he is a little genius! I'm not just saying that because I am his mom, because everybody who knows him says that. I'm just a proud bragging momma I guess.
I hope to put some pictures up soon and especially of the baby room. We are planning on naming her Kaisley LaRee Nielson, but it's not set in stone yet. I don't think that it could ever be set in stone for me until she comes and I put it on her birth certificate. I'll have time to update this all of January, so keep reminding me! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Twitchell Family said...

I'm so excited to see you update this!! Keep it up and I can't wait to see the new little one. Love and miss ya tons!

BALLS said...

its about time slacker!!! :) glad you guys are doing good and i cant believe you will be holding your little baby girl so soon. i am jealous. cant wait to see pics of her cute room! i do the same thing with my little guys room. sometimes i just have to go in there to make sure this is all real! oh and i love the name!